My First Photo Shoot // Kevin and Bria










and a blooper for the road...


I had the pleasure of capturing these two on camera a few weekends back and I loved every moment of it. Some of you may know the name Bria here on the blog and that's because I mention her every now and then. She happens to be my beautiful best friend and that handsome fella there is her man. I should mention that they've been together since we were awkward and smelly teenagers. That love you see in these pictures cannot be faked.

This also was my first "photo shoot" and I really hope it's not my last. I had so much fun behind the camera, snapping pictures left and right. Truthfully I had no idea what I was doing and I'm glad Kevin and Bria didn't mind me fumbling with my camera every now then or bossing them around to get the shot I pictured in my head. I can't wait for the next opportunity to capture so much love on camera.

What do you guys think of the pictures!? Let me know your thoughts and any tips you may for me in the comments below!

<3  

2 comments

Brittany said...

Great job! They look really good.

Nina the selfish seamstress said...

How sweet!!!
Great job Kelly!

© hello, it's kelly
Design:Maira Gall.