winter scenes on the farm

After stuffing my face with turkey and mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving, I snuck outside to snap some pictures. It was a beautiful snowy afternoon and my Grandmas has an even more beautiful backyard, that happens to be a several acres large. The horses were up close to the barn and the second I started snapping away at them, they became very intrigued and got closer. I love getting close ups of horses, their eyes are so darn gorgeous. After a while my hands became numb, but I continued to grab some close ups of things around the farm. Then I went back inside and ate more pie. 



6 comments

Heather Marie said...

These pictures are so beautiful.

The Langlois Family said...

These are very pretty Kelly. You really capture the moment. I especially like the photo of the horse with the snow flakes coming down. The snow on the fur is also very pretty.

Brittany said...

Really good pictures!! Nice job

MontgomeryFest said...

These are gorgeous photos! Especially against the snow..love!

alex said...

You're so lucky to live in such a beautiful place!(: Great photos!

badgergirl said...

Wow! Beautiful pictures!

© hello, it's kelly
Design:Maira Gall.