Fairy dust kisses

There's just something about a kiss that can get anybody's heart beating. Especially that first kiss, the one kiss that is never forgotten no matter how hard you try. The one kiss that starts the passionate beginning to any relationship. There's just something magical about a kiss, whether that's cheesy sounding or not. I personally envision fireworks and fairy dust whenever I have a first kiss.....kidding, not really. 

Last night, as my boyfriend was walking me to my car to say goodnight we got to talking about first kisses. There's a soccer field right outside his parent's house that made him remember the first kiss he shared with one of his past relationships in it. I then brought up ours and he laughed, our first maybe may not have been firework and fairy dust magical (he was on the phone) but it was a first kiss and that alone makes it magical. Thinking about it now, I remember the butterflies I got when he pulled me up to meet his lips. They almost burst out of my stomach. Eight months later I still get butterflies when he wraps his hands around my face and pulls me in. My mind has currently gone to Mars, so to bring it back, here are some magical pictures that celebrate first kisses. :)










Tumblr_ltys7n06wm1qf70r5o1_400_large



Tell me about your most memorable, funniest, or sloppiest first kiss! I'd love reading about them!

Have a wonderful Sunday, whatever you are doing, and maybe try and snatch a kiss from your special someone. <3

xo, k

2 comments

Anonymous said...

ohhh gosh, I still get butterflies too! These pictures are super cute!

xo, Kelsey Belle

Anonymous said...

ohhh gosh, I still get butterflies too! These pictures are super cute!

xo, Kelsey Belle

© hello, it's kelly
Design:Maira Gall.