flowers for no occasion





I'm spending the week with the man, so It'll probably be pretty bare here until next week. I got here last night and Chris surprised me with a huge bouquet of flowers. The occasion? There is none, he's just that great. I have them sitting in the living room and even though it's a small amount of color it still seems to brighten the otherwise very dull room. 

We're driving over to Appleton today to run some errands and buy some video games to satisfy the geek inside me. The rest of the week is just going to be us relaxing and being dorks. I'm going to try and do one of those "a day in the life" type thing so hopefully I can snap some pictures throughout the week. Hope you all had a great St. Pattys and an even greater week. See you later!!

<3

4 comments

All My Happy Endings said...

Hi there! I have ventured over from another blog where I saw your button. I'm enjoying this little peak into your world! Just lovely! Seriously – I LOVE your style.

I’m hosting a super duper group giveaway, on my blog. Don’t miss out! And if you’d like to be a co-host on my next giveaway, I would be honored!

XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

~Anchored In Christ~ said...

Hey there. I believe I'm a 2nd time comer. and have now cleaned out my readers list so I hope to see more of you. maybe I need to sub by email if you have that feature. Would love for you to follow me back. http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/

awww how sweet of your boyfriend. Will love to find a guy that surprises me for no reason just because. but for now i'm well...not liking men. LOL

Chelsea said...

Pretty photos!

Anonymous said...

Thanks in favor of sharing such a fastidious thought, post is nice,
thats why i have read it completely

Also visit my web site :: Biotechnology and Bioengineering

© hello, it's kelly
Design:Maira Gall.