Reminiscing....

Hello bloggers, it's been a while. Just a quick update, I do have a delicious Christmas recipe coming up for you guys. I'm so excited to make them!! But enjoy this little tid-bit for the time being. :)

So Dana over at The Wonder Forest got me looking into old pictures on my computer and rethinking those days that they were taken. I wanted to share with you guys some of my favorite ones.


This one was taken a little over a year ago during the fall months. We went to a pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins for Halloween and of course the whole thing turned into one big photo op. This photo has to be my favorite from that day though, it just makes me feel like everything looked so simple. Also, the fact that I was getting a wagon ride makes it that much better. I love it!!  


Here's another good one. This picture was taken during Toga Day. For those of you who have no idea what Toga Day is, it's a day for all the seniors to dress up in togas during homecoming week. It's really just a day for all the girls to deck out in their Greece wear and the boys to go commando underneath their togas (yes, it happens). 


This little boy filled my heart for most of the year last year. I babysat him for a good amount of the year and he was the most amazing kid I ever met. He's only four years old and I could probably bet he's smarter than Albert Einstein. This kid knew everything, he taught me something new every day and I couldn't miss him more. This is also my favorite picture of him and I can't help but smile when I see it. :)


This picture was taken back in 2010 when I took a trip to Peru. We stayed for two weeks and ended the last four days with a hike along the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. This photo was taken on the second day and this was the view that I woke up too. Let me tell you, it was breath taking, the picture just does not do justice. This is by far the best view I have ever seen and waking up to something like this is indescribable.

That's it, those are just a few of my favorite pictures from last year. It's amazing all the memories one little photo can hold. I hope you all enjoyed them! 

xoxo
kelly elizabeth

No comments

© hello, it's kelly
Design:Maira Gall.