Goodbye 2011, Helloooo 2012!!

Whew, it has been a long time since I sat in front of my computer and wrote. Why? Because my Christmas present this year was my computer crashing on me. Thankfully, I brought it in and they fixed it up to perfection!! I had a whole week without my computer and actually I didn't realize how much time I spend surfing the net. I had all this time on my hands that I didn't know what to do with. It was a good week of movie watching and cat cuddling, and now its back to facebooking and blogging (maybe me computer should crash more often...) 

Anywho, I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and for those who didn't celebrate it, I hope you had a wonderful day! Personally, I love Christmas. It's one of my favorite holidays of the whole year, besides my birthday of course :) Now Christmas is over and we're moving onto the new year. It's time to ditch those new years resolutions, because you already know you're not going to go through with them. Don't worry about losing that twenty pounds or making five new friends, just start the year fresh and whatever happens, happens. So with that, Happy New Year everyone!! Say goodbye to 2011 and say hello to 2012!!




No comments

© hello, it's kelly
Design:Maira Gall.