new job. vlogging. box of kittens.

The blog might seem like it it's going to be a little bare for a while. I recently took on a second job for savings and along with my first job and school I won't have much time at all to sit down and write a decent post/tutorial. I had my first 14 hour long day this weekend between the 2 places, which for me is a very long day. My feet were black and blue and had a total of 4 band-aids on them by the end of the day. Wish me luck. 

Other then not being able to work the next morning after that shift, I love my new job at Ulta! We just got one in my town and Friday was the grand opening. While working, I couldn't help but make a shopping list for myself of all the things I wanted to get. It's a pretty long list so far. I'm catching right on with all the new stuff and it's making me feel great. I also work with some awesome girls, which hopefully means some new friendships in the future. 

Also, I've had this idea in my head for quite sometime to add a new kick to my blog. What do you guys think about me vlogging? Would you like that? Would you enjoy seeing me awkwardly talk to a camera? I was thinking of doing "Tea Vlogs" once a week where I just talk about random stories/news/things people don't care about, you know? Let me know what you think.

While googling cat pictures, why do I get a bunch of pictures of One Direction instead? Someone please explain. 

Last but not least, this Thursday is my first day off in uhhh 3 weeks. So you know how I'm spending it? I'm watching The Vampire Diaries premiere, because vampires are awesome. 
You should join me. 
It'll be epic. 

And because this post has no pictures, here's a box of kittens. :)

x


5 comments

Brittany said...

Yay for a new job at Ulta! I love that store but I know how stressful it is juggling the schedule and having no free time! on the bright side you'll have extra money :) And I like the idea of vlogging

JJ said...

I cant wait for VD to return. Great way to spend your day off.

Unknown said...

Those kittens are so cute! And i could never work at ulta i would buy too much! ;)

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Hi Kelly, I'm Kelly too! I want all those kittens!!

Katie Did What said...

AWWWWW KITTENS!!!! Too cute. And I think it would be very dangerous for me to get a job at Ulta, because I would have to buy everything haha. And yay for vlogs! I love vlogs!! :) Do it, girl!
xo

© hello, it's kelly
Design:Maira Gall.