a fresh start

This early morning is wonderful. Not only am I dining like royalty on tea and oatmeal with chocolate chips but I have the wonderful view of looking at my brand new blog. Isn't she a beauty? You can thank Hannah from 17 Inch Heart for that, she's a bucket of talent. I couldn't image ever getting my blog to look like with without her help, so thank you (because I haven't yet thanked you enough lol). There's still one or two tinks that I'm trying to figure out, like how to get a GFC follow button for you guys. We lost it in the process, so hang it there! I hope you all like the new remodel, I absolutely adore it and plan on never changing it (at least for several years).

In other words, I just got back yesterday from a wonderful long weekend with the man. It was by far the best weekend spent with him so far. Wisconsin blessed us with very hot summer weather, which actually got to hot and made us hide out inside for a whole day. We went to the zoo and fed the giraffes where both of us heard our very first giraffe noises. For those of you who wonder what giraffe sound like, they sound like dinosaurs (ask Chris). The night of the solar eclipse, when the temperature finally went down, Chris took me to this small park that has it own water fall.  It was a small fall, but still beautiful. Minus the millions of bugs flying at us, it was a nice peaceful night.






Now I'm back, school is over, summer has begun, and I'm in need of something to do out of working every morning. I need to make a list of things I need to accomplish in the next 3 months. Any hints?!


1 comment

Brittany said...

I love your new layout. Looks great. And it looks like you had an amazing weekend.

© hello, it's kelly
Design:Maira Gall.