DIY // Valentine's Day Heart Gloves


I've seen a few tutorials for heart gloves where the two gloves make a heart when put together, like this one,  and I think they're so cute. I knew I couldn't pass up the opportunity to put my own little spin on these and of course, I had to show you! It's such a simple DIY and you know, everything DIY I do is so simple and easy! 

Today I'm going to show you how I made my version of these gloves. I made two different types because I couldn't help myself and the gloves were on sale. 

Hope you like <3

Supplies needed:
Gloves 
Felt
String
Needle


1. Gather all your supplies. I got my gloves from target, they were on sale for $2 (can't beat that) and they were the touch screen compatible ones (even better!!).

2. Take a piece of felt and fold it in half. Use a sharp scissors to cut out 2 big hearts and 2 little hearts. I just free handed this step, but if you would like to use a stencil Google images is the perfect place to go!

3. Begin to sew your hearts onto the palm of the glove in spots that you would like them to be. Be careful not to sew all the way through the glove or you won't be able to put your hand through. Trust me, I did this countless of times while sewing the hearts on.

4. Put on and look fabulous!

For the white gloves, do the same exact steps but with one big heart on each palm.


Hope you all enjoyed today's tutorial! Come back for more Valentine DIY's this week and a giveaway next week!

<3 

7 comments

z said...

This is such a cute idea!!
Love your blog! I'm so glad I stumbled upon it :)
New follower!!

xoxo,
Kiana

kianabates.blogspot.com

Dilan Dilir said...

they look soo pretty!

Amanda Schroeder said...

How cute are those! Such a fabulous and creative idea. Seriously. So cute. I LOVE my touch screen gloves. They're my favorite.

we&serendipity

Miranda said...

those are too cute! i was i was that crafty! :)

Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz said...

OMG!!! My best friend and I will totally have to make these this weekend!! They are so precious!!

I'm so excited to be on your sidebar my dear!!! Thank you for reaching out to me!! :)

xoxoxoxoxoxo!!

Alessandra said...

Che carini! E' una fantastica idea.
Ciao Alessandra

Andiepants said...

These are super adorbs! I love your projects! I want to do these too! Too bad I live in Miami and I'd probably be made fun of for wearing gloves...meeehhh

Andie's Traveling Pants

© hello, it's kelly
Design:Maira Gall.