Throw Back Thursday // Linkup Bonaza!!!

The wonderful Maddie over at Thriftary and Mae at Two Hoots & a Holler are hosting a Throwback Thursday link up where everyone can post their terrible childhood pictures on the internet for everyone to see. Sounds like a great idea right!? Exactly, so I'm doing it.

I don't have any baby pictures on my computer and I have no idea how to scan them to get them on my computer so were going with the utterly awful, stinky, and downright weird teenage pictures that I actually have saved in a folder.

I'm going to regret this...

I was doing the Jersey Shore thing way before Jersey Shore.


Wasn't I just a gem? 


1 comment

Mae said...

Hahah oh my gosh. These are amazing. Can't wait to check out your blog! Thanks for linking up!!!!

© hello, it's kelly
Design:Maira Gall.