my pretty awesome weekend

I actually had a very long weekend that was technically a week but I considered it my weekend. Last Monday night, after work, I left to go visit the man. I didn't come back until Friday night, it was great. It was a very exciting week, because Tuesday we woke up and went shopping for a very special item that I've been saving up for. 

Please let me introduce you to my new little man, I think I'm going to call him George (yes, I'm naming my camera, yes he seems like a man to me, and I know I'm not the only one) my new camera....


He's beautiful isn't he? I made Chris come with me to buy him because I wanted him to be my backbone and not get sucked into the many deals that Best Buy offers. He saved me from spending $150 more then what I spent. Now I have to great men in my life. With much research and thousands of hours reading, I bought the Canon T3i and I can't put it down.

All week I was snapping pictures of everything and I even caught Chris playing with it every once in a while. I don't know if it's because this was my second biggest purchase of my life (the first being my computer) but I feel like I'm going to be mugged every second of the day. Paranoid much? I just feel like everyone wants a little piece of George. Sorry, but George is all mine. 

Here's some snippets from my week(end)...


Chris was very proud of the lunch he made us that me made me take a picture. 
I forget how good hot dogs and ketchup are sometimes. 


Chris' cherry pie. Yes, he made it all!! 
Recipe coming soon.



I'm still learning how to use this camera and all the buttons can confuse me. So sometimes, pictures like this will happen where I don't know what the hell I'm doing...

Have a great day!
<3 

6 comments

Katherine said...

You are so cute!

http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/

Courtney Cakes said...

AHHHHH! Congrats on George!!!

Brittany said...

So exciting!! And yes I love hot dogs. So good

Veronica Lee Burns said...

that's awesome! one day, I've got to get our family a nicer camera. We're still operating with battery operated point and shoot camera! haha

Unknown said...

YAY New camera!!! Welcome George!! Or should I say Bienvenido Jorge! hehehe :)

Shannon
Shannon Loves Design
Fabulously Vintage

Elizabeth McMullen said...

can i please have your cat. omg. love

Also! I am from Wisconsin!!!! What part are you from?

i couldn't help but wonder...

© hello, it's kelly
Design:Maira Gall.