Chris and I got our portraits done....


Courtesy of Free Crappy Portrait, Chris and I got our crappy portraits drawn. About a month ago, I stumbled upon this lovely site and thought it was  pretty amazing. I instantly wanted my own crappy portrait done so of course I wrote them....

Chris and Kelly.
Kelly loves cats and is addicted to candy.
Chris loves soccer and preparing for the zombie apocalypse. 
Kelly thinks zombies are weird. Chris thinks cats are weird.
We go pretty well together. :)

<3 Kelly 

So out of that we got the above picture sent back to us. I'd have to say they got us dead on.

If you want your own crappy portrait done, go here, send them an email describing yourself or you and your husband or whoever and then wait. Mine took about a month and a half to get back, so be patience  It's worth the laughs you'll have when you see the final product.

4 comments

Amanda Schroeder said...

Hello lovely lady. I got an email from you saying you got robbed in the Philippines. . . kind of odd. That wasn't really you, was it?

Brittany said...

That is funny!! I must try it

Lena Elise said...

This is adorable! You are too cute! I nominated you for The Liebster Award! You can read about it at my blog! :)

This Lovely Little Day

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. I love this!!! ahahahaha!!

Shannon
Shannon Loves Design
Fabulously Vintage

P.s. I got the same email that Amanda mentioned. I'd change all of your email passwords just to be safe. :)

© hello, it's kelly
Design:Maira Gall.