cool new blog design

This here blog needed a revamping for the new year. I loved my last design that Hannah of 17 Inch Heart made me, but being a girl who needs change regularly, I needed to do something. And who woulda' thought that this girl could design her own blog and actually like it! All last night while skyping with Chris I was working on the new design. 

I'm in love. I wanted something simple and got a lot of my inspiration from some of my favorite simple blogs. I kept with the same color scheme, because it's an awesome color scheme and you can't go wrong with grey, blue and purple. Well it's possible, but I don't care. 

So here it is! The new and improved Kelly Elizabeth! 
I am indeed a girl who loves cats and is addicted to candy. Spot on there. I added some of my favorite posts to the side, as you people with eyes can see. Sponsor buttons and all that jazz are staying the same, because I'm not about to go and change all that.

I hope you all enjoy the new design as much as I do! We'll see how long it last. 2 days? 2 weeks? 2 years!? I promise to have some good DIY/recipes coming soon, because guess who picks up her new Canon T3i in less than 2 weeks (what's with all the 2's....)? You really don't have to guess because I'm going to tell you. ME! Can't wait to have that beautiful piece of technology in my hands.

Well you all have a fab rest of your day, I'm starving and need food.

<3

7 comments

Amanda Schroeder said...

You're cute. I love it. It looks great!!

Unknown said...

You're SO ADORABLE and I LOVE the new design!!! xo

Liz @ Beyond Blonde Blog said...

I like it!

Allison Leighann said...

I didn't see the before design, as I just now stumbled upon this blog, but I love how it is now! (: Good luck with the new camera as well!

Miranda said...

i love it! especially that picture of you haha.

i really want a new blog design...i get bored quickly!!!

Tyler said...

love the new design! :)

Unknown said...

Awesome job girl! :) Looks great!

Shannon
Shannon Loves Design
Fabulously Vintage

© hello, it's kelly
Design:Maira Gall.