cupcakes

X

X
X

X
I wanna be able to make cupcakes like this one day. Work was very slow the other day, so I did what I always do on slow days and grabbed a stack of the cooking magazines. I grabbed one that was all about cupcakes and instantly got the urge to make some. While flipping through the pages and seeing all the gorgeously made cupcakes, I was imagining myself sitting in my bakery frosting each cupcake making it a work of art and being the best damn cupcake baker out there.

I then remembered the last time I tried to make cupcakes from scratch and that image vanished quite quickly. Brown stone like cake really isn't that appetizing. I have a long way to go until  I get to my dream....





1 comment

Brittany said...

I love cupcakes. Do you ever watch cupcake wars? great show.

© hello, it's kelly
Design:Maira Gall.