Influenster Summer Beauty Box


A couple weeks ago, I received my first Influenster box. For those of you who don't know,  Influenster is a company that ships you boxes for FREE to try out new products. You sign up and then you begin to earn badges. Badges are the things that tell you apart from everyone else. It tells Influenster about your dislikes and your likes. For youtubers, there is a Youtube badge, for bloggers, there is a blogger badge, there's cat lover badges, brides to be badges, mother badges, and so on. There's a badge for everyone! Each badge you earn gets you closer to receiving a box.

I loved this Summer Beauty Box, it was full of goodies and some awesome product that i'm in love with that the moment! Influenster is really fun to get involved with, you can put reviews up of the products you tried and also read reviews that others put up. So if you like free stuff, head on over and sign up. There's nothing to it, I promise! Now scooch, go, get, now!

Here's what I got!


Always Tampax Radiant
I got a pouch full of feminine products. I love the pouch,
 its so cute and perfect for holding all that girly stuff in you purse.  


Quaker Soft Baked Bars
These bars are one of my favorite things to eat for a quick breakfast. 
I got the banana nut bread one and ohh! so good!
Even better when you pop it in the microwave for 15 seconds.


Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sunscreen Lotion
I was very surprised with this product. Being a sunscreen
I was expecting it to be super sticky and gross, but it's awesome. 
It smells great and actually I love using it for my hands 
(which usually don't get sunscreen protection). 


Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color
This was by far my favorite product that I got! 
This nail polish was always one of those things that I really 
wanted but never got. So I was pretty happy when I 
got it in the box. It looks great one!!


Sally Hansen Nail & Cuticle Hand Cream
This was another favorite. I tried it right away when I got it
and it works wonders. I love using it after I stripped off all the
nail polish and they're dry from the nail polish remover. 

Overall, I was very impressed with the box. I give it a good ol' A+. I can't wait to get my next one and see the goodies inside. As stated before, go check out the Influenster site! It's a great way to try out new products and it's FREE!! FREE!! 

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

No comments

© hello, it's kelly
Design:Maira Gall.