Birchbox #2- July


First off, I wanted to thank you all for the support in yesterday's post about Patches. I really felt all the love from you all with the great comments you sent. I truly appreciate them all. 


This Birchbox review is a little late, but it's been a busy busy month. This is my second Birchbox and this box made me love my subscription even more! There was some really great products in this box and I loved them all. This month Birchbox teamed up with Glamour to give each wonderful person a box full of senses! Each product in this box relates to a different sense. How fun is that!?

Here's what I got:



Larabar Uber Bar
This energy bar was so yummy! It tasted exactly like banana nut bread.
They're super good for you and a great way to get 
a little pick me up in between meals. 


Oscar de la Renta Live in Love 
I really like the smell of this perfume, though it isn't
a scent I would wear for everyday wear. If I have a hot
date with the man or going out with the girls I would 
definitely wear this then. 


Birchbox Exclusive Earbuds
I was really excited for these earbuds to come in my box. 
I love the bright neon colors. The only downside is that after
a while of using them I noticed they started to wear out
quickly. I was kind of disappointed with that, but otherwise 
they're great!


Jouer Moisture Tint
I gotta say, I love this product!! I'm not a big fan of the 
"luminizing" part (too Edward Cullen for me) but otherwise 
it's a great moisturizing light foundation. I've been using it everyday for the 
last couple of weeks. 


Boscia Blotting Linens 
Love these!! I've been using them everyday since I got them
and they work great! 


Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner
I'm not a big user of eyeliner, but I really like this olive green 
color. It glides on really nice and is super easy to work with. 

That's it for today, hope you guys enjoyed the unboxing! I can't wait for my August box to come in!! 

Who else joined Birchbox?


1 comment

Brittany LeSueur said...

hm, I am thinking I should probably join! Those look like awesome goodies...besides it would be nice to get some non-bill mail! Love your bloG!

© hello, it's kelly
Design:Maira Gall.