My June Beauty Discovery


I don't do many beauty posts, but when I come across a product that I quickly fall in love with, it's hard to keep it to myself. Today I want to tell you guys about this amazing new product that Garnier just came out with and it's their new Skin Renew BB Cream. I've never tried a BB cream before, because I never really understood what it was. I wasn't going to spend big bucks to get one of the high end brand's BB cream, so when I saw this in Walmart for around $11, I grabbed it. 


I was super excited to try it out and let me tell you, I love it. It doubles as a moisturizer and a light weight foundation which I absolutely love for the summertime. Personally, I hate the feeling of foundation on my face during the hot summer days. The light weight foundation in this cream doesn't at all make me feel like I have a layer of gunk on my face. Add a little concealer on top of my break outs and I'm good to go for the day. 


My favorite part about this BB cream is the 15 spf protection. I've become a sunscreen junkie this summer, it's something I have to put on every day with my morning routine. So instead of skipping the sunscreen on your face because you know it will clog your pores, this BB cream has it built right in! 


If any of you are like me and have always wanted to try a BB cream instead of a foundation and don't want to spend the big bucks on a high end brand, check this out. I think I'll definitely be adding this to my permanent summer face routine.  


Have a fabulous Monday!

No comments

© hello, it's kelly
Design:Maira Gall.