little creations

It's the end of the school year. That feels so good to say. This school year I took a photoshop class where I learned to use several different programs. Adobe Illustrator happened to be one of them and I fell in love with that program. I had so much fun with it and it was really the only one I didn't get a massive headache trying to use.

I wanted to show you guys a couple of the pictures I created while using the program because I just love them so much and must show someone. For these pictures I simply took pictures I had and drew over them to make them look like painted pictures. The one of Chris and I kind of looks like a comic. Well enjoy!!



I'm planning on printing these out and framing them for my walls. I really love how they turned out. 

<3

1 comment

Brittany said...

Those look really cool! great job

© hello, it's kelly
Design:Maira Gall.